Ten Work From Home-Based Business Ideas
If you are thinking about starting your own work at home-based business, the available options can be overwhelming. Here’s a look at some tried-and-true home-based business ideas that have growth potential, now and in the future.
1. Personal trainer: If you are fitness-minded, you can start your own business as a personal trainer, visiting clients in their homes. Check out the National Federation of Professional Trainers for information about the certification process.
2. Yoga instructor: You don’t need a studio to teach yoga; just like a personal trainer, you can visit clients at their homes or offices. The Yoga Alliance Web site provides information on yoga schools, certification, insurance, and more.
3. Tutoring: You can start a business tutoring students in their homes, at schools, or at local YMCAs or other child-care organizations. Talk to your local school district officials and school principals to determine their needs.
4. Business coaching: Do you have experience in management or some other specialized business skill? Share it with others by becoming a business coach. The International Coach Federation provides certification and a coach referral service for its members.
5. Consulting: If you are an expert in a specific industry, such as finance, marketing, or mediation, consider beginning your own consulting business.
6. Medical and legal transcription: If you have transcription skills and the necessary equipment, you can easily work from home for a variety of different companies. Check local community colleges or search online for transcription training courses.
7. Medical claims billing: This industry is one of the most popular work-from-home businesses.eLearners.com can help you locate legitimate transcription training courses online.
8. Accounting: There are many opportunities available for certified public accountants. If you are interested in getting certified, take a look at the Web site of the American Institute of Certified Public Accountants for information on specific state requirements.
9. Web design: If you can design quality Web sites, consider turning your skills into a home-based business. Because this industry is constantly changing, good Web designers are always in demand.
10. Senior care services: The rising number of senior citizens who want to stay in their own homes means big opportunity for nonmedical home care providers, who help seniors with tasks of daily living.
Home Business Ideas | Home Based Business Ideas | Work From Home Ideas | Business Ideas For Working From Home